The Microrobotics Lab is welcoming 5 new PhD/MASc students starting in September! Starting an MASc is Adam Schonewille, Sagar Jaiswal, Omar Ismail, and Mihai Nica. Starting a PhD is Shenrui Pan. Priscilla Lai is also starting a PhD, after spending the past few months as a research assistant. Welcome to the group!
- Priscilla’s paper featured on journal cover December 7, 2023
- 🎳 Bowling Bonanza: Strikes, Smiles, and Lab Team Fun!🎳 July 25, 2023
- Prof. Diller named Clarice Chalmers Chair of Engineering Design July 12, 2023
- Jason wins the best poster award in SOMMeRS! July 12, 2023
- UofT Engineering News reports our work on magnetic tools! May 25, 2023
- Congrats to Professor Onaizah! July 15, 2022
- Congrats to Robin, Masters graduate June 3, 2022