UofT Engineering News reported our recent work on magnetically actuated microsurgical tools. This work will be presented with the title “Evaluating the Feasibility of Magnetic Tools for the Minimum Dynamic Requirements of Microneurosurgery” at the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) from May 28th to June 2nd, 2023. Along with that, our another paper titled “A Hybrid Steerable Robot with Magnetic Wrist for Minimally Invasive Epilepsy Surgery” will also be presented at ICRA 2023.
- Priscilla’s paper featured on journal cover December 7, 2023
- 🎳 Bowling Bonanza: Strikes, Smiles, and Lab Team Fun!🎳 July 25, 2023
- Prof. Diller named Clarice Chalmers Chair of Engineering Design July 12, 2023
- Jason wins the best poster award in SOMMeRS! July 12, 2023
- UofT Engineering News reports our work on magnetic tools! May 25, 2023
- Congrats to Professor Onaizah! July 15, 2022
- Congrats to Robin, Masters graduate June 3, 2022