For the Microrobotics Lab’s work in the area of robotics, the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society has awarded Prof. Diller the Early Academic Career Award in Robotics and Automation. This prestigious award was given June 5 at the International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA2020).
- Priscilla’s paper featured on journal cover December 7, 2023
- 🎳 Bowling Bonanza: Strikes, Smiles, and Lab Team Fun!🎳 July 25, 2023
- Prof. Diller named Clarice Chalmers Chair of Engineering Design July 12, 2023
- Jason wins the best poster award in SOMMeRS! July 12, 2023
- UofT Engineering News reports our work on magnetic tools! May 25, 2023
- Congrats to Professor Onaizah! July 15, 2022
- Congrats to Robin, Masters graduate June 3, 2022