Our team of undergraduate students Christopher Lucasius (EngSci 4th year), York Dong (Mech 4th year) and Lucas Botelho (Mech 4th year) won second place in the “Autonomous Manipulation and Accuracy Challenge” event at the Mobile Microrobotics Challenge. The team competed in the even at the International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) 2018 in Brisbane Australia. This challenging series of tasks had the team design and manufacture microrobots up to 500 micrometers in length (about the size of a grain of salt) for both autonomous manipulation and microassembly in arenas less than 3 mm long. Thank you to the UofT Institute for Robotics and Mechatronics for helping support our team! The team was supervised by Prof. Diller along with graduate students Jiachen Zhang and Mohammad Salehizadeh with support from Omid Youssefi and Tianqi Xu.
- Priscilla’s paper featured on journal cover December 7, 2023
- 🎳 Bowling Bonanza: Strikes, Smiles, and Lab Team Fun!🎳 July 25, 2023
- Prof. Diller named Clarice Chalmers Chair of Engineering Design July 12, 2023
- Jason wins the best poster award in SOMMeRS! July 12, 2023
- UofT Engineering News reports our work on magnetic tools! May 25, 2023
- Congrats to Professor Onaizah! July 15, 2022
- Congrats to Robin, Masters graduate June 3, 2022