Omid’s ICRA “International Conference on Robotics Automation” 2019 paper “Contactless Robotic Micromanipulation in Air Using a Magneto-acoustic System” is nominated for the Best Paper Award in Automation! Congrats Omid, and good luck presenting your work in Montreal in May! You can read a pdf pre-print of the paper here.
- Priscilla’s paper featured on journal cover December 7, 2023
- 🎳 Bowling Bonanza: Strikes, Smiles, and Lab Team Fun!🎳 July 25, 2023
- Prof. Diller named Clarice Chalmers Chair of Engineering Design July 12, 2023
- Jason wins the best poster award in SOMMeRS! July 12, 2023
- UofT Engineering News reports our work on magnetic tools! May 25, 2023
- Congrats to Professor Onaizah! July 15, 2022
- Congrats to Robin, Masters graduate June 3, 2022