Dr. Diller has been recognized by the Dean of Engineering as the Dean’s Catalyst Professor, a title he will hold for three years. This named professorship was created by the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering to promote and accelerate the contributions of promising junior academic staff. The honor was given for Dr. Diller’s innovative discoveries in micro-scale robotics, research and education which are aligned with the faculty’s Academic Plan. The professorship comes with research funding to support the mission of the Microrobotics Lab.
- Priscilla’s paper featured on journal cover December 7, 2023
- 🎳 Bowling Bonanza: Strikes, Smiles, and Lab Team Fun!🎳 July 25, 2023
- Prof. Diller named Clarice Chalmers Chair of Engineering Design July 12, 2023
- Jason wins the best poster award in SOMMeRS! July 12, 2023
- UofT Engineering News reports our work on magnetic tools! May 25, 2023
- Congrats to Professor Onaizah! July 15, 2022
- Congrats to Robin, Masters graduate June 3, 2022