Patrick successfully defended his MASc thesis, “Design of a Rotating Permanent Magnet System for 5-DOF Control of Micro-Robots” on August 22. Congratulation to him for a great presentation and an excellent Masters thesis, and also as the first graduate of the Microrobotics Lab! We wish the best to Patrick.
- Priscilla’s paper featured on journal cover December 7, 2023
- 🎳 Bowling Bonanza: Strikes, Smiles, and Lab Team Fun!🎳 July 25, 2023
- Prof. Diller named Clarice Chalmers Chair of Engineering Design July 12, 2023
- Jason wins the best poster award in SOMMeRS! July 12, 2023
- UofT Engineering News reports our work on magnetic tools! May 25, 2023
- Congrats to Professor Onaizah! July 15, 2022
- Congrats to Robin, Masters graduate June 3, 2022