Our new article Continuously-distributed magnetization prole for millimeter-scale elastomeric undulatory swimming has been accepted to the journal Applied Physics Letters! The article introduces a bio-inspired flexible magnetic swimmer which swims using a traveling wave. link.
- Priscilla’s paper featured on journal cover December 7, 2023
- 🎳 Bowling Bonanza: Strikes, Smiles, and Lab Team Fun!🎳 July 25, 2023
- Prof. Diller named Clarice Chalmers Chair of Engineering Design July 12, 2023
- Jason wins the best poster award in SOMMeRS! July 12, 2023
- UofT Engineering News reports our work on magnetic tools! May 25, 2023
- Congrats to Professor Onaizah! July 15, 2022
- Congrats to Robin, Masters graduate June 3, 2022